One of the best ways to feel comfortable during the training is to create your own server, where you can customize everything for yourself. Console commands allow you to remove the limit on grenades and ammunition for weapons, as well as increase the round time in cs go. Agree, it is much more convenient to run around the map for an infinitely long time and train sprays, rather than appearing in spawn every two minutes.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Set Infinite Round Time in CS:GO
- Launch CS:GO and get ready to take your training to the next level.
- Press the (~) key on your keyboard to open the in-game console. This is your gateway to unlocking advanced settings.
- In the console, enter the command 'mp_roundtime_defuse 60' and hit Enter. This pro-level command extends the round time for Bomb Defusal mode to a whopping 60 minutes. Now you can immerse yourself in intense training sessions without the fear of running out of time.
- Take it a step further (optional): For a comprehensive training experience, enter the commands 'mp_roundtime 60' and 'mp_roundtime_hostage 60' in the console. These commands increase the round time for Wingman and Hostage Rescue modes to 60 minutes as well. As a pro, you understand the value of versatile training across different game modes.
- Elevate your practice sessions: Execute the commands 'mp_buytime 60000' and 'mp_buy_anywhere 1'. These pro-level moves enable you to purchase weapons and utility items anywhere on the map, at any time. No longer bound by initial time constraints, you have the freedom to strategize and adapt throughout the entire 60-minute round.
- To ensure the changes take effect, restart the game. This step is vital for fully implementing your pro training settings.
How to make an infinite round command in CS2?
To make an infinite round command in Counter-Strike 2 (CS2), you can use the following steps:
- Open the in-game console by pressing the
~key on your keyboard.
- Enter the following command:
This will set the round time to 60 minutes, which is the maximum allowed value.
3. To have more control, you can also enter the following commands:
This will set the buy time to 60 seconds, which will give you plenty of time to purchase weapons and equipment.
This will allow you to purchase weapons and equipment from anywhere on the map.
4. To bypass round win conditions, like bomb detonation or defuse, you can enter the following command:
This will allow the round to continue indefinitely until you manually end it.
Once you have entered all of the desired commands, you can start the round and enjoy playing for as long as you like.
Here is a summary of all of the commands:
mp_roundtime_defuse 60 mp_buytime 60000 mp_buyanywhere 1 mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1
Infinite Round Time Commands:
A regular server in the game has two states: warmup and the main game time, in which those very rounds are counted. To begin with, consider the option in which the round in cs go does not end. We need a few commands:
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60 - with this command you can increase the round time in CS:GO on servers with bomb defuse;
- mp_roundtime_hostage 60 - this command increases the round time on maps with hostages;
- mp_roundtime 60 - a general value that sets the time to 60 minutes for one round;
- mp_restartgame 1 - does a general restart of the map so that the changes made take effect.
The easiest way is use all of this commands is to bind them to one key. For example "bind L mp_roundtime 60; mp_restartgame1".
Only the number 60 is embarrassing, isn't it? After all, we wanted to make an endless round, but we get a maximum of an hour. Unfortunately, the developers did not provide for setting the round time in CS:GO for more than 60 minutes. But even this time will be more than enough for you to learn the necessary grenades and positions.
We can expand your training experience with a couple more commands to make your life easier.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 - this command allows us to buy not only at respawn, but also anywhere on the map. Very comfortable, isn't it?
- mp_buytime 60000 - increases the purchase time to 60000 seconds. Now you don't have to buy items only in the first 30 seconds of the round.
Increase your rank, win rate, and KDA in CS2
The second way to increase round time in CS:GO
We can go for a trick instead of an endless round in CS:GO to include an unlimited warm-up time. In this case, you will have much more opportunities to practice the necessary grenades. With the help of a some console commands, we can set up our own warm-up server, but don't worry, you won't have to re-enter them every time, because we'll show you how to make a special bind. With just one push of a button, all commands will be entered simultaneously.
- sv_cheats 1 - let's enable "cheats" in CS:GO;
- mp_autoteambalance 0 - disables team balance in the game. Now, if you put a dozen bots against yourself, they will not be thrown for you.
- mp_limitteams 0 - disables the set limit on people / bots in the team.
- mp_freezetime 0 - Removes the purchase time, allowing you to move immediately after the start of the round.
- bot_dont_shoot 1 - command if you want to calmly practice your aim against bots, but don't want them to shoot at you. If you want the bots to attack back, set the value to 0.
- bot_kick is a command that kicks all bots from the map.
- mp_warmuptime 234124235 - this can be any value. The team sets the warm-up time, if you set a large number, the cs go round will be almost endless.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 - the already familiar command for infinite ammo;
- mp_roundtime 60 - team for the duration of the round. If mp_warmuptime is set to a high value, this command can be ignored.
- mp_startmoney 16000 - sets the player's starting amount of money at the beginning of the round. 16000 is the maximum value.
- mp_restartround 1 - restart and enjoy.
To enable an endless round in CS:GO, in the context of a warm-up, we make the following bind from the above commands:
bind “k” ”sv_cheats 1; mp_freezetime 0; bot_kick; mp_warmuptime 234124235; mp_roundtime 60; mp_startmoney 16000; mp_buy_anywhere 1; mp_buytime 60000; sv_infinite_ammo 1; mp_restartround 1”.
You need to run the bind immediately after entering the created map. Instead of the "k" key, you can use any one that is convenient for you. Thanks to this bind, we can increase the round time in cs go by the desired number of minutes, in fact, this is an endless round. We also include a purchase anywhere on the map and at any time, we have endless ammo and the necessary money for shopping in the in-game store.
You can add other commands convenient for you to the bind. The main thing is to follow the syntax according to the scheme: command-semicolon-space-command. If you use a combination of commands on the same line, don't forget to close that line with quotation marks.
After you have registered this bind in the console, you can save your config using the host_writecfg config name command and your settings will remain with you forever.
Now you know how to make an infinite round time in CS:GO! Now your training sessions will be much more easier to set up. Train & win!
SCOPE.GG highly recommends to read another article about how to see trough the Molotov in CS:GO. You can read it here:
Good luck on the server!